The KAYA HERBS Team is composed of five outstanding students who are responsible for outlining a recommended business model analysis for next phase scale-up, compatible with the company’s upcoming EU-grant application.
Names and educational backgrounds:
- Irene Pedersen, M.Sc. in Management of Innovation & Business Development
- Hector Manuel Fernandez Mortera, Industrial Enginneering and Management
- Trine T. Andersen, M.Sc. in Environmental and Natural Resources Economics
- Sejer Tobiasen, M.Sc. in Business Administration and Bio-Entrepreneurship
- Alexandra Baranik, M.Sc. in Biomedical Engineering
Want to know more about Kaya Herbs? Click here to discover some info about the company.