Do you want to be part of a dynamic student-led organization which is striving to make a change in the Danish community?
Do you want to gain new skills working alongside motivated and enthusiastic people from different backgrounds?
We have now three open positions within our Operations, Network and Partnerships team!
These positions are not paid and require a commitment of roughly 10 hours per week. However, you will have the chance to make a tangible impact and the opportunity to move up within the organization taking on a Team Lead position later on. And you also will have plenty of fun in the process!
Who are you:
- A student in your last year of Bachelor’s or first year of Master’s
- A dynamic and proactive individual with good problem-solving and strategic thinking skills
- A team player who is not afraid of taking on additional challenges
- Ideally able to commit for at least one year
Community Manager (Operations)
- Planning social and team building events for both Student Consultants and Leadership Team
- Working with Recruitment to maintain high levels of satisfaction among our Students
- Regularly collect and analyze feedback
Previous experience in Event Planning and Community Building is not required but is an advantage.
- Fostering relationships with other student organizations within the Station community
- Organizing promotion activities for the recruitment process
- Expanding Millennial’s network to external organizations outside Station’s umbrella
The ability to work independently as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
Administrative Manager (Partnerships)
- Strategizing on partnerships and planning the outreach process
- Planning and documenting projects and processes within the team
- Participating in meetings/negotiations with Danish SMEs and start-ups
Good organizational skills and a structured approach are required.
If this sounds like something you’re interested in, please apply as soon as possible and not later than SUNDAY 3rd JANUARY 2021 by sending your CV and your answer to the following questions (max. 1 page) to: Cristina.L@millennialconsulting.dk
- Why do you want to be part of Millennial?
- What do you expect from the position?
- How could your skills and capabilities contribute to the team?
Feel free to contact us should you have any questions!
Millennial Leadership Team