*Please read the job description carefully. Note this is a voluntary position taking up around 10 hours per week and open to students only.
Are you interested in Consulting and want to actively shape the future of Danish SME’s and start-ups? Are you eager to gain new skills working alongside motivated and enthusiastic people with different backgrounds?
At Millennial Consulting we are now looking for ambitious and proactive students with an analytical and innovative mindset who are interested in joining us for a two-month volunteer project, working within an interdisciplinary team –with advice from established consultancies and dedicated mentors. This year we are recruiting for 5 different consulting projects in a variety of industries, ranging from sustainable healthy seaweed snacks to MedTech and sustainable technologies.
Who are you:
- A student in your second or third year of Bachelor’s or Master’s with experience with either Business, Finance, Marketing, Communications, Sociology or Anthropology.
- A dynamic and proactive individual with good problem-solving and strategic thinking skills.
- A team player who is not afraid of taking on additional challenges.
- A motivated individual who is looking to excel in and learn from the field of consulting.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
For the two months project duration you will be divided into a diverse team of 4-6 students, and you will together be working on one of the 5 projects we are working on this fall (for more info on the projects go to “Projects Fall 2021” on our website).
Through the project, you will, in collaboration with your team, convert theoretical insight and research into real business impact for a Danish SME or start-up with tools and advice from established consultancies and mentors. To assist you in delivering strong findings and to improve your skills you will throughout the project phase participate in workshops hosted by leading consultancies.
If you can see yourself spending two months of learning, creating real life impact, and shaping the future of Danish SME’s and start-ups, then you should apply below as soon as possible and no later than SUNDAY 19th of SEPTEMBER, and include in your application below documents:
- CV (max. 2 pages)
- Your answer to the following questions (max. 1 page):
- What is your overall motivation for joining Millennial Consulting?
- What skills and capabilities (both professional but also inter-personal) do you bring to Millennial Consulting?
- What do you wish to learn and which skills (both professional but also inter-personal) do you wish to improve by being a student consultant at Millennial Consulting?